In this tour you will visit three important cities in North India Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and be amazed by their history, monuments, architecture and fine attractions as you relive the imposing past at the majestic India Gate, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, Gandhi Memorial, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, & Jama Masjid in Delhi. The City of Love Agra, will motionally win you over with one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Noor Jehan’s most majestic mausoleum – The Taj Mahal!! Enroute to Agra, visit Akbar-the- Grea’s Tomb. On the way to Jaipur, drop by the Mughal emperor Akbar’s once-upon-a-time and short-lived capital Fathepur Sikri. Move on to Jaipur, the Pink City, where one of the highlights is a ride on an elephant to the top of the majestic Amber Fort. You will also visit the Hawa Mahal, City Palace and the Albert Hall Museum.
1) A dinner in the home of a local resident – Delhi
2) Rickshaw Ride in Delhi
3) Ride the Metro – Delhi
4) Learn to tie a turban and apply Henna- Delhi
5) Bon Fire Special-Jaipur
6) Indian Ensemble Evening-Jaipur
7) Elephant Ride up Amber Fort in Jaipur
8) Jaipuri Folk Dance and Dinner-Jaipur
9) Magic Show – Agra
10) Interactive Dance Performance-Agra
11) Tonga Ride-Agra
12) Yoga & Meditation – Agra
13) Cooking class (time permitting)
14) Interactive Games- Every Night
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our local representative and transferred to your hotel. Evening enjoy a special Welcome Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel D
Morning after breakfast, visit Old and New Delhi, with a tour of India Gate, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, Gandhi Memorial, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid and drive past Parliament & President House. Overnight at the Hotel B
After breakfast, drive to Agra (210kms). En-route visit Sikandra (Akbar`s Tomb). Arrive at Agra & check in to your Hotel. Later explore Agra Fort & the famous monument – The Taj Mahal also enlisted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Overnight at the Hotel. B
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel and then drive to Jaipur (240 kms). En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri, founded the great Mughal emperor Akbar. Arrive in Jaipur and check into the Hotel. Later visit the Jantar Mantar (Observatory built in 1724) & the grand Birla Temple. Overnight at the Hotel. B
After buffet breakfast in the coffee shop at the Hotel, explore the City of Kings, also known as The Pink City & visit the Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Albert Hall museum & Amber Fort. Enjoy an elephant ride up Amber Fort. Evening free for traditional Shopping. Overnight at the Hotel. B
After breakfast, your day is free until you depart for the Delhi Airport (265 kms) to board your flight home. Enjoy your farewell lunch.
From $ 649
- 1) Air Conditioned Accommodation Double/Twin sharing basis in mentioned or similar rated hotels
2) Daily Buffet breakfast at all the Hotels
3) First Night Welcome Dinner at Delhi Hotel & last Day Farewell Lunch in Delhi
4) English/ French speaking Guide & Driver in all cities
5) Entry fees to all Monuments listed in the Itinerary
6) Representative to assist at arrivals & departures
7) All Transportation & Sightseeing by private air conditioned Car/Van /Coach
8) Tours as per the itinerary
9) All applicable current taxes
- 1) Expenses of a personal nature, Visa Fees, Medical Coverage or Insurance.
2) Domestic and International Air Fares
3) Train Tickets, Camera Fees, Tips, Camel Cart Ride, meals not mentioned in the itinerary
4) Any item not mentioned in the itinerary
|The trip was amazing! Food was great, people were nice, experience was Phenomenal !! thanks for organising this trip.
|Thanks for everything that you have done us on this holiday!! See you when you come to U.K.
|Thanks for an amazing week, l loved every moment of it! You have been an amazing tour guide and everything has been organised so well. Thanks for taking such good care of the girls.