Kerala, a State in South India, addressed by the locals as God s Own Country, is famous for its aesthetic beauty, swaying palm trees and sandy beaches. Production of pepper and natural rubber contribute significantly, along with coconut, tea, coffee, cashew and spices. In Cochin explore the Dutch Palace & Jewish Synagogue. On the way to Munnar visit the famous Cheeyapara Water Falls and rolling Tea Garden Estates. Explore Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Eravikulam National Park, Tea Museum, Devikulam, Tea Gardens, Rubber Trees & Pepper & Cardamom Plantations, & Sandalwood Forests. Munnar is quite a popular Hill Station for honeymooners. The highlight of the tour is a calm & soothing ride on a houseboat overnight on Alleppey s backwaters to Cochin. Taking your flight to the North of India,visit three important cities in North India Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and be amazed by their history, monuments, architecture and fine attractions as you relive the imposing past at the majestic India Gate, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, Gandhi Memorial, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, & Jama Masjid in Delhi. The City of Love Agra, will emotionally win you over with one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Noor Jehan s most majestic mausoleum – The Taj Mahal!! Enroute to Agra, visit Akbar-the- Great s Tomb. On the way to Jaipur, visit the Mughal emperor Akbar s once-upon-a-time and short-lived capital , Fathepur Sikri.Move on to Jaipur, the Pink City, where one of the highlights is a ride on an elephant to the top of the majestic Amber Fort. You will also visit the Hawa Mahal, City Palace and the Albert Hall Museum.
1) Tranquil, peaceful and serene
2) Lush greenery, serene beauty
3) Climb a coconut tree/or watch a climber
4) The lungi defined
5) Learn to tie a sari
6) Kathakali Dance Performance
7) Yoga & Meditation on the houseboat – Alleppy
8) Rickshaw Ride in Delhi
9) Elephant Ride up Amber Fort in Jaipur
10) Ride the Metro – Delhi
11) Learn to tie a turban – Delhi
12) Magic Show – Agra
13) Interactive Dance Performance-Agra
14) Tonga Ride-Agra
15) Yoga & Meditation – Agra
16) Jaipuri Folk Dance and Dinner-Jaipur
17) Bon Fire Special-Jaipur
18) Cooking class (time permitting)
19) And more surprises awaits time permitting
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our local representative and transferred to your hotel. Evening explore Churches, The Fort, Marine Drive & Chinese Fishing Nets. Enjoy a special Welcome Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel D
Morning after breakfast, explore the Dutch Palace & Jewish Synagogue. Later proceed to Munnar (145 kms 5 hrs). Munnar is one of the best hill stations of Kerala and famous for its aesthetic beauty and rolling Tea Garden Estates En-route visit Cheeyapara Water falls. Arrive & check into the Hotel. Explore the city at night. Overnight at the Hotel. B
Morning after breakfast at the Hotel explore Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Eravikulam National Park, Tea Museum, Devikulam, Tea Gardens, Rubber Trees & Pepper & Cardamom plantations, & Sandalwood Forests. Munnar is quite a popular Hill Station for Honeymooners. Overnight at the Hotel. B
After buffet breakfast in the Hotel, proceed to Alleppey (180 kms) & check in to air conditioned House Boat. Alleppey is an ideal place to enjoy Kerala s Backwaters . Explore the Backwaters in the House Boat as you glide past villages & farms. Overnight in the House Boat. B
Breakfast in the Houseboat and then travel by road to Cochin Airport (70 kms.) for your flight to Delhi where you will be met by our representative and driven to your hotel and checked in. Overnight at the Hotel. B
Morning after breakfast, visit Old and New Delhi, with a tour of India Gate, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, Gandhi Memorial, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid and drive past Parliament & President House. Overnight at the Hotel B
After breakfast, drive to Agra (210kms). En-route visit Sikandra (Akbar`s Tomb). Arrive at Agra & check in to your Hotel. Later explore Agra Fort & the famous monument – The Taj Mahal also enlisted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Overnight at the Hotel. B
Enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel and then drive to Jaipur (240 kms). En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri, founded the great Mughal emperor Akbar. Arrive in Jaipur and check into the Hotel. Later visit the Jantar Mantar (Observatory built in 1724) & the grand Birla Temple. Overnight at the Hotel. B
After buffet breakfast in the coffee shop at the Hotel, explore the City of Kings, also known as The Pink City & visit the Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Albert Hall museum & Amber Fort. Enjoy an elephant ride up Amber Fort. Evening free for traditional Shopping. Overnight at the Hotel. B
After breakfast, your day is free until you depart for the Delhi Airport (265 kms) to board your flight home. Enjoy your farewell lunch.
FROM USD1069 per person
- 1) Air-conditioned accommodation Double/Twin sharing basis mentioned in the itinerary or similar
2) Daily buffet breakfast at all the Hotels
3) First Night Welcome Dinner in Cochin & last day Farewell Lunch in Kovalam.
4) English/French speaking Guides & Drivers in all cities
5) Entry fees to all Monuments listed in the Itinerary
6) Representative to assist at arrivals & departures
7) Complimentary Boat Ride in Periyar Lake in Thekkady
8) Private air-conditioned House Boat in Alleppey with full service (B/L/D)
9) All transportation & sightseeing by private air-conditioned Car/Van/Coach
10) Tours as per the Itinerary
11) All applicable current taxes
- 1) Expenses of a personal nature
2) Visa Fees, Medical and Insurance costs.
3) Domestic and International Air Fares
4) Train Tickets, Camera Fees, Tips, Elephant Ride, additional boat rides, adventure/water sports, meals/drinks not included in the itinerary
5) Any item not mentioned in the itinerary
|Thanks for being an amazing tour guide The trip was incredible. The people, the places and the atmosphere were all fantastic. Thank you for taking care of us (girls so well) and for looking me after on me night train.
From: Abbie Wood
|Thank you so much, the trip has been absolutely incredible. I really feel that I’ve great experienced in India and got an insight into the culture. Jas’s care has been fantastic and I feel that this has been one of the best trips, you had never be able to get the same experience in any other way. Thank you so much again.
From: Euily Walker
|Thanks for a time in India. I really enjoyed myself and feel like I have really experienced much that India has to offer. We had a fantastic time in Kerala. It was most definitely the highlight.