Kerala, a State in South India, addressed by the locals as God s Own Country, is famous for its aesthetic beauty, swaying palm trees and sandy beaches. Production of pepper and natural rubber contribute significantly, along with coconut, tea, coffee, cashew and spices. In Cochin explore the Dutch Palace & Jewish Synagogue. On the way to Munnar visit the famous Cheeyapara Water Falls. In Munar, explore Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Eravikulam National Park, Tea Museum, Devikulam, Tea Gardens, Rubber Trees & Pepper & Cardamom Plantations, & Sandalwood Forests. Munnar is quite a popular Hill Station for honeymooners. Next stop Thekkady also known as Periyar. Visit a Wild Life Sanctuary, Sanctuary Watch Towers, Periyar Lake, Kumily, Mangla Devi Temple, Vandanmedu, Chellarkovil & Tiger Trail. Travel to Alleppey and take a houseboat for an overnight calm & soothing ride on Kerala s backwaters to Kovalam famous for its White Water Beaches. Rest of the day is free for own activities beaches, water & adventure sports. Explore Trivandrum, lie on the beach or rejuvenate yourself with a famous Ayurvedic oil massage.
1) Tranquil, peaceful and serene, Lush greenery, serene beauty
2) Generous hospitality
3) White water beaches and Coconut Water
4) Climb a coconut tree/or watch a climber
5) The lungi defined
6) Learn to tie a sari
7) Kathakali Dance Performance
8) Rolling Tea Garden Estates – Munnar
9) Cheeyapara Water Falls
10) Wild Life Sanctuary Periyar
11) Backwater Cruise in your air-conditioned houseboat Alleppy
12) Yoga & Meditation on the houseboat – Alleppy
13) Ayurvedic and holistic massage Kovalam – OPTIONAL
14) Cooking class (time permitting)
15) Interactive Games- Every Night
16) Find out why the people call Kerala God s Own Country.
17) And more surprises awaits time permitting
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our local representative and transferred to your hotel. Evening explore Churches, The Fort, Marine Drive & Chinese Fishing Nets. Enjoy a special
Welcome Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel D
Morning after breakfast, eexplore the Dutch Palace & Jewish Synagogue. Later proceed to Munnar (145 kms 5 hrs). Munnar is one of the best hill stations of Kerala and famous for its aesthetic beauty and rolling Tea Garden Estates. En-route visit Cheeyapara Water falls. Arrive & check into the Hotel. Explore the city by night. Overnight at the Hotel. B
Morning after breakfast at the Hotel explore Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Eravikulam National Park, Tea Museum, Devikulam, Tea Gardens, Rubber Trees & Pepper & Cardamom Plantations & Sandalwood Forests. Munnar is quite a popular Hill Station for Honeymooners. Overnight at the Hotel. B
After breakfast in the Hotel proceed to Thekkady (125 kms) also known as Periyar. Arrive & check into the Hotel. Visit Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary, Sanctuary Watch Towers, Periyar Lake, Kumily, Mangla Devi Temple, Vandanmedu, Chellarkovil & Tiger Trail. Optional: Boat Ride & Elephant Ride. Overnight at Hotel. B
After buffet breakfast in the Hotel, proceed to Alleppey (180 kms) & check into your air conditioned House Boat. Alleppey is an ideal place to enjoy Kerala s Backwaters . Explore the Backwaters as you glide past villages & farms. Overnight in the House Boat. B/L/D
After breakfast in the Houseboat, proceed to Kovalam (155 kms). Arrive & check into your Hotel. Kovalam is famous for its White Water Beaches. Rest of the day is free for own activities beaches, water & adventure sports. Overnight at the Hotel. B
After breakfast your day is free to explore Trivandrum, Sree Padmanabhaswami Temple, Raja Ravi Verma Art gallery and the Museum.
This destination is very popular in Kerala for Ayurveda, Yoga and Massages. Enjoy on your own an Ayurveda massage treatment at the Hotel.
Enjoy your breakfast in the Hotel and enjoy the rest of the day on your own until you transfer to the Trivandrum Airport (15 kms) to board your flight back home. Enjoy a Farewell Lunch. B/L
END OF TOUR
4 Star From $690 (Min 10PAX)
5 Star From $1060 (Min 10PAX)
- 1) Air-conditioned accommodation Double/Twin sharing basis mentioned in the itinerary or similar
2) Daily buffet breakfast at all the Hotels
3) First Night Welcome Dinner in Cochin & last day Farewell Lunch in Kovalam.
4) English/French speaking Guides & Drivers in all cities
5) Entry fees to all Monuments listed in the Itinerary
6) Representative to assist at arrivals & departures
7) Complimentary Boat Ride in Periyar Lake in Thekkady
8) Private air-conditioned House Boat in Alleppey with full service (B/L/D)
9) All transportation & sightseeing by private air-conditioned Car/Van/Coach
10) Tours as per the Itinerary
11) All applicable current taxes
- 1) Expenses of a personal nature
2) Visa Fees, Medical and Insurance costs.
3) Domestic and International Air Fares
4) Train Tickets, Camera Fees, Tips, Elephant Ride, additional boat rides, adventure/water sports, meals/drinks not included in the itinerary
5) Any item not mentioned in the itinerary
|I have had a fantastic time in India! I felt very safe in Mr Singh’s company, he was brilliant, fun, sensible, caring and everyone loved him! I would recommend Onkar Travels tours to anyone.
|I would like to start by addressing how safe and I have felt very happy on this trip. It has been the best 9 days of my life, It has been enlightening, fun and inspirational. Mr Singh’s guidance, care, warmth, protectiveness was excellent. I look forward to further endeavours.
From : Alice
|India, has been an amazing experience. The journey itself has been wonderful!! This trip has pushed my boundaries, both positive and negative. Our bodyguard has been excellent throughout the trip. I value his high opinio n on western women and that we are not dirty and that women should be seen as equal to men. Best part of the trip was the tuk tuk ride and the main trains. The maintains atmosphere was more relaxing and safe to be in and walk around. Onkar Travels has been the best trip I’ve been on!