There’s no doubt that Hyderabad is one of the metropolitan cities in India, but the city have a great historic background of hundreds of years. Hyderabad is located in south of India and it is easily accessible as it is in center of many beautiful cities in India.
Thing to do:
Onkar Travels offers many places and activities to explore in Hyderabad.
1) Charminar- It is a beautiful Mosque which was built in late 1500, now days Charminar is well known in whole India and it attracts tourists from all over the world. The Mosque has 4 Spires around the building that gives it a spectacular looks, that makes it Onkar Travels most favorable attraction in Hyderabad.
2) Golconda Fort- Hyderabad is jewel of history and Golconda Fort is part of it. This fort is built on a tall granite hill, which is situated around 11 kms west of Hyderabad. Golconda Fort is surrounded by great battlements that give you photogenic views of the fort and Hyderabad city.
3) Ramoji Film City- It’s the worlds largest integrated film city built in around 2000 acres, and is tourist attraction that welcomes millions of tourists every year. Ramoji Film City has an amusement park in it along with some natural and manmade attractions, which makes it worth visiting.
4) Osman Sagar- It is lake or reservoir that gives beautiful photogenic views. It also has resorts, park and amusement park.
5) Mrugavani National Park- It is a huge national park and is greatly known for its flora and fauna. Mrugavani National Park has a lot special plants and animals to see.
6) Birla Mandir- Birla Mandir is beautiful Hindu Temple built with precious white marble and there are many statues of Gods. This temple has tall and great shrines that make it look more spectacular.
Taj Falaknuma Palace- Hyderabad is city of kings, so this 5 star hotel gives you a feeling of king’s residence. Onkar Travels choose this as one of the best hotels to stay in Hyderabad as it has all the great amenities that a traveler needs and the hotel is pure luxurious property.
Prices- from CAD 780 (+taxes/fess)
Trident Hotel- It is ideal place to stay for travelers who like modern architecture, as the hotel is a great example of modern building structure that adds to the metropolitan beauty of Hyderabad. Trident Hotel is 5 star properties with great scenic views of Hyderabad city from its rooms and suites, it also has spa facilities, fine restaurant and a nice atmosphere.
Prices- from CAD 195 (+taxes/fees)
Park Hyatt Hyderabad- Park Hyatt is also a 5 star property, which offers spa facilities, sauna, saloon services, gym, doctor on call, restaurant/bar and many more.
Prices- from CAD 196 (+taxes/fees)
Climate- The best time to travel to Hyderabad is November- February the temperature lies from 15-26 degree Celsius.
Getting around- Transportation in Hyderabad is very reliable and some of the ways to get around are bus, auto rickshaw, taxi or you can walk to some places as most of the attractions are close to each other.
Restaurants- Hyderabad has a lot of its own special dishes. The city has a great street food market and many fine dining restaurants too.
Airport- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is the major airport of Hyderabad city, which is located 22 kms from south of the city.