Experience the thrill of a safari in the spectacular Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve offering unparalleled Big 5 game viewing in a most pristine wilderness while enjoying the luxury of a world class safari lodge. Combine this with a leisurely stay in the scenic Cape Wine lands and Cape Town, Africa’s most beautiful city.
Exhilarating Big 5 game viewing and bird-watching in the world renowned Sabi Sand Reserve
Unique game lodge experience in the African wilderness
The beauty and sophistication of the Cape, with its world-class Wine lands and the world’s most desirable city, Cape Town
– Flight and departure tax between Nelspruit and Cape Town
– Expenses of a personal nature, Visa Fees, Medical Coverage or Insurance.
– Domestic and International Air Fares
– Train Tickets, Camera Fees, Tips, laundry bills, bar bills, telephone bills, porterage at airports/hotels.
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
– Insurance of any kind
– Any item not mentioned in the itinerary
ohannesburg – Sabi Sands
Fly off to the spectacular Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge in the Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve.
As in nature everything at Earth Lodge exists in harmony and you are immediately aware of a sense of calm and a restoring spirit. After lunch and a short siesta, depart on a late afternoon game drive in open safari vehicles. Enjoy sun-downers in the bush after which, the game safari continues into the early evening, affording the opportunity of viewing nocturnal game. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight. [LD]
Day2 – 3
Each morning and evening you will depart from this luxury safari lodge into the wilderness, either by open Land Rover or on foot for a walking safari, accompanied by your armed and knowledgeable Game Ranger and Shangaan Tracker. Return to the lodge for a hearty breakfast. After lunch and a short siesta, depart on a late afternoon game drive in open safari vehicles. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight. [BLD]
Sabi Sands – Cape Town
After an early morning open vehicle safari and a scrumptious breakfast, depart from the lodge for a light aircraft transfer to Kruger Mpumalanga Airport for your onward connecting flight to Cape Town. On arrival in Cape Town you’ll be met and transferred to Franschhoek, a picturesque village with spectacular vineyards covering the mountain slopes. The remainder of the day is yours to explore this charming village. Overnight in Franschhoek. [B]
After breakfast, you’ll explore the glorious winelands. Learn more about the region’s history and the process of winemaking when you visit renowned wineries. After lunch (on your own) continue onto the charming university town of Stellenbosch. Stop in at two more wineries for informative winetastings. With a warm welcome upon your arrival in Cape Town, South Africa’s “Mother City,” you will be whisked away to your luxurious hotel for overnight. [B]
You’ll have a full day at leisure to enjoy & explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world. [B]
Spend a full day exploring the stunning southern tip of the Cape Peninsula. Drive past the sparkling beaches of Camps Bay, Clifton and Llandudno to Hout Bay, the heart of the local crayfish industry. As time permits, you may join an optional cruise to Seal Island. Continue along the coastline to visit Boulders Beach and get up close to a colony of penguins. [B]
Cape Town – Depart
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your departure flight and/or connecting international flights. [B]
- Luxury Kruger & Cape Town 8 Days
- • 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners,
• 7 nights’ accommodation
• open vehicle safaris,
• transportation and sightseeing as specified
- • Flight and departure tax between Nelspruit and Cape Town
• Expenses of a personal nature, Visa Fees, Medical Coverage or Insurance.
• Domestic and International Air Fares
• Train Tickets, Camera Fees, Tips, laundry bills, bar bills, telephone bills, porterage at airports/hotels.
• Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
• Insurance of any kind
• Any item not mentioned in the itinerary